Wednesday, October 20, 2010

a king


Was not at all happy with this picture - bears only a faint resemblance to King Zero - but decided to mess it up a wee bit and commit to posting. Even if my drawings are unrecognizable it is a way to keep from freezing.

Most of what I know about Burma comes from Guy DeLisle's Burma Chronicles. He has a fun mash up of his book on Pyongyang here.

Generally the news is that I am feeling very energized and up at the moment. A commute with long reading times helps. Surprisingly structured pattern to my reading ways to and fro. And I find that the transition to a new job has been helped greatly by a different perspective that developed while I was out of employment. I summed up some of that here (thanks again Pip!). I'll look for a way to express the rest.

No comments: