Friday, May 21, 2010

imagining the pictures

There's an energy and conversation that starts before seeing a film and continues for a long time after. Following Mike Riddell's Insatiable Moon blog has been a particularly pleasurable form of this experience. As the scriptwriter, he's blogged since well before the camera's rolled and the film is now in the later stages of post production. It may be at least a year before you or I get a chance to see it. For some reason, I have latched on to the character here. I don't know anything about him, so I am doing a lot of projecting (he looks vulnerable, which I have been feeling a lot this week). I am looking forward to the film as much as to any for a long time (without having seen a single frame).

Here's a fun video introduction to some of the characters and crew.

No comments: