Monday, October 5, 2009

gallery



These are some of the people who crossed my virtual and printed path yesterday. I was happy encountering all of them.

Job search continues. I have finally accepted that, like Stephen Fry, I am really at my most creative and productive during the earlier hours of my day. Having accepted this, I already feel much better.

Unless I get up and start working on things straight after breakfast (including tea) the day gets away from me. I become lethargic and it all gets a bit sad. This is not to say that I don't get inspired later in the day sometimes. When this does happen, though, it involves some fantastic flight of fancy sprung from the decision to draw, watch a film, go out, read a book, listen to some music, read an article, play some music, call a friend, have a chat, or some other general happy surprise that I don't right now remember. I should probably review these moments and adjust my job search accordingly.

No comments: